Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Day with my Auntie

I haven't seen my aunt for almost 2 years already. She's the younger sister of my mom. I really adore her and for sure she adored me too..hehe.

Since I was a toddler or maybe before I was born she's always there for me. Not to mention she's one of those people who offers everything as long as she can afford those abubots. I grew up in a rural area where you can hardly see a shopping mall, there's for you to travel for about 3 hours to reach city. You've got to give effort for you to buy the latest goods. I am blessed I got an Aunt like her. It's not hard for me to get those latest trend when it comes to clothing, shoes,movies, books..name it and She'll give that to me. Mama once mentioned that she's quite partial with her other niece and nephews because if she returns home I would get a lot of pasalubong not even half of what my relatives will get from her..

But it's not all about pasalubong that she gave me. It's the untarnished and truthfull love she gave me. Wherein not even a single one in this world can match. Except sa ako Mama ug Bf syempre.She got this unique way of loving and caring you.Though she got a lot of tantrums but still she managed to be sweet and thoughtful in her own way.

I hope you can read this My Beloved Aunt...Every single moment is treasured and never be forgotten. Thank you..If only you know that your one of those people whom I looked up and one of the reason why GEASREEN KAIRYLLE EGAR grew up to be like this..Loving and thoughtful.

No comments: