Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hatred

According to Wikipedia, HATRED or hate is a word that describes intense feelings of dislike. It can be used in a wide variety of contexts, from hatred of inanimate objects to hatred of other people.

Maybe I'm more into the later definition.

Ever since the world began (hehe..can't think of other phrase to start with) I can remember at least 3 people whom I hated most.Though the other 2 were completely erased from my system and we just went on with our lives but I haven't spoke personally with the 2nd person but I guess were OK...I'm not the one whom she confronted infront of my co interns, my boyfriend, in a sense I just felt his pain, anger and the feeling of rejection.

Both of us were not really used in confrontation that will cause another problem or shall we say USELESS..I don't wanna go into details its still fresh. As a song line goes, "YOUR FORIGIVEN NOT FORGOTTEN"..

Now the feelings coming back but these time its going beyond my limits. I don't know what's the ending but never will I step down to his level.NEVER.

May God Bless him.

 

No comments: