Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What If..

----- I was born in a different time and dimension?..lingaw cguro.
----- My name is not Geasreen Kairylle, maybe Maria Patricia...huh?
----- I took education instead of Medical technology, my mom must be so proud..Prouder than she is right now..
----- My parents names aren't George and Susan, instead its Juan and Juanita..hahahah.
----- I was raised in a city like Cebu, will I be like what I am today?
----- My favorite color is not green, will my taste change?
----- I'm not a call center agent, I'll be a med tech,obvious bah?hahaha...how boring..I'm not where I'm supposed to be.
----- I did not went to SWU, a lot will change..I will never ever stay here in CEBU, my friend might still be here, I graduated in Ateneo and took up education and become PHD, my mom could've been so happier but in exchange I will miss the chance meeting Chuckie. the man whom I'm with for about 6 years now, whom I've shared all this what if's in life and still ends up with a smile..
Yeah right, we have lots of things to work on in this life..but in a way we all have a choice..no one's to blame..We'll I'm happy but not yet fulfilled...but who is? that's making our existence challenging..and I love challenge..Bring it on!..

No comments: