Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter Sunday Indeed!

Take time to realize...

I got one whole day to read The Testament by John Grisham, hating and loving Troy Phelan and admiring Rachel Lane, the after effect was ethereal and remarkable! Yup.. I just decided to enrol next school year taking up my Masters.. so excited to learn new things and hone my skills.
Right after reading it which was really worth it.. I called my Alma Mater and decided to enrol by May. Time to buy new school stuffs once again,new pens and notebooks and the books!yup books!I so love it, visiting libraries again and burning candles at night..Most rewarding part of all is that I'll pay for my Tuition fees and lodging..yup!I'll be both a stude and  the ever witty QA Analyst.

It's so nice, feeling like a freshie once again, see yah future classmates and Professors,please be nice...

No comments: