Thursday, September 13, 2007

KEEN

G
etting the girl of my dreams

Everything I'll give just for her to be mine
Altering in every way the results of FLAMES
Seeking the path I'd chosen towards her line
Running the road,the path I've chosen to take
Expecting absolutely nothing in return
Excited of the feeling I've got that is not fake
Nothing will stop me from loving her turn

Keeping and hiding my emotions from bursting out
Assertive, double-checking my actions in every way I can
Inside me I'm losing my voice of screaming so loud
Racing for my life to be the only man
Yearning and longing for her love to bloom
Learning all possible aspects about her
Laughing and crying on the results of my plea
Emmitting every bad curse embeded my tomb

Entering a world of a different view
Gateway to the life whom I must know
Across the path I've taken, I met you
Rummaging everything that would hinder me
loving you.

by Chuckie de Leon

No comments: