Thursday, September 13, 2007

THE SENSES

 

The SIGHT of you makes my body weak
from my toe raging towards my neck
I can see how you move, how you talk
from the smallest details, even how you walk
I SEE it all.

The SMELL of you makes my nose bleed
I don't know how it's going to end nor lead
I could even smell the sweet scent of your hair
down to where my eyes would stare
I SMELL it all.

The SOUND of you makes my insides curl
Starting from my intestines until everything would swirl
I can hear your voice gentle as the morning breeze
That will make everything in me freeze
I HEAR it all.

The FLAVOR of your perfume is enticing
it hightens my spirit making you exciting
I tasted your sweetness from body to soul
And I need you from head,limb and all
I like to TASTE it all

The FEELING of you makes my body shiver
It would never be the same until forever
I can feel your heart pounding so hard
And I'll gamble everything even my last card
I need to FEEL it all.

The SENSES in me malfunctions
As I feel with you high emotions
But with this kind of situation
I will always love you without condition
I SENSE it all.
 
by Chuckie de Leon

No comments: