Thursday, September 13, 2007

This is all for you...=)

How happy I walked towards home..how sad I walked into my room.
Millions of things I've been thinking.Only one thing I've been longing.I met this girl in one place. I've got to get her in one pace. by the time I knew her whole life.I tried to never tell a lie.These things I've been doing for her. I've never done it to my former. What Pleases me most, To see her smile to the utmost.i could never see her so sad.Better I'm the one who feels bad.
I could never give her richness.But the fact of her loveliness makes me fall to my knees and pray that you will search in me someday.With my heart I confront my love.Someday be blessed by God above.What could I do now she's going back.My senses returned which was blocked.
Day after day I think of her.Wishing that I'd said,"alright there". The weakness inside holds me.Everytime I've tried to say thee.What I'm feeling for her she knows.The intensity in me grows.I love her deep and truest kind.Funny to say it stops my mind.I'm holding the feeling that's true.Different from falling in love though.True love I should call it that way.So you've better listen and stay.Be gone if I'm telling it false.
The way I fought you know it goes.The things that I've heard about you.I've repressed and suppressed.But its eating my mind in whole.With its effects on my true role.This insecurity inside must be for a while set aside.Instead, love her for who she is.Than think of her past without bliss.Set a mind that would protect her and guard her from various wooer.For I will be there atone. And my love will be hers alone.

This'll be all for my beloved.
Whom i truly cared and loved.
 
by Chuckie De Leon

No comments: